- flowed at a rate of 543 barrels oil equivalent (80% oil) during a 24 hour test period
- successfully drilled without the need for an intermediate casing string through the shale interval
- 15-stage fracture stimulation of the target interval
- hydrocarbon mix is light, sweet 45 API gravity oil along with high liquid yield natural gas (1520 Btu and 11 GPM natural gas liquids).
- The oil is currently being trucked to sales and the gas is temporarily being flared with state approval.
- Indigo II intends to secure a joint venture operating partner sometime in early 2012 to bring horizontal oil expertise and capital to this large, oil shale development project
|Drilling Locations: TMS and Austin Chalk|